The Fiona Project
The Fiona Project is a two-player, third-person action modification for Half-Life 2 with heavy focus on fast-paced gun and melee combat, cooperative action, intriguing storyline, and stylized visuals. The story takes place around the end of the Cold War. Players take on a role of two secret agents on a mission to uncover and stop the Soviet’s secret biological weapon. To complete the mission players must work together to complete puzzles that would be impossible by one self. The pure black and white art style, similar to Sin City gives The Fiona Project a truly unique feeling
The Fiona Project - Half-Life 2 Team Mod Project
Level Designer - September 2007-March 2007
- Worked with another level designer to create cut scenes and camera work.
- Created BSP and textured two rooms of a Russian castle
- Worked with Game Designer to write the story section of the Game Design Document
- Wrote the technical details and technical overview of the Level Design Document
- Built 20+ static meshes and 20+ textures used in the game.